Welcome to Nepal Engineering Services.After taking the exams of grade 12, every student who have taken Maths as main subject in elective, think of giving IOE entrance exam with the aim of being an engineer or architect. IOE was established in 1930 as Nepal's first technical school. Since then IOE has been taking students from all over the Nepal for BE and Barch.
IOE usually takes entrance exam in the month of August or September. The entrance exam is computer based. We should be careful on following things in the computer based exams:
1) Each question in the entrance exam has four options among which only one is correct.
2) A mouse will be given to click the right answer.
3) You can change the options of a question many times according to your opinion.
4) 10% marks will be deducted for each wrong answers.
The total seats in different afiliated campus of IOE are:
The afiliated private campus has following seats on different bachelor level programmes:
Some unknown facts of IOE entrance exam::
- Questions from 10+2 level subjects like compulsory maths, physics, english, chemistry and engineering applitude are asked in IOE entrance exam.
- Exam date and time can be choosen by examinee according to their easiness.
- The time of computer based entrance exam will be of 2 hours in total.
- One should bring other official identity card( passport, citizenship, liscense, voting card, admit card of grade 12 exam) on the day of exam.
- The points we score in the exam is called entrance score according to which you will be given rank for admission in different campus.
- The pass percentage of entrance exam is 50%.
- A student must have at least "C" grade in 11 and 12 grade subjects
1. Female Quota
2. Teacher/Staff quota: There are two seats available for teacher and staffs of IOE, to allow their children read in IOE affiliated campus.
3. Allocated quotas:
For further information check out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10gNNzJRxmxRkQV6O2Uff6j_BCviako6E/view?usp=sharing
or you may Contact us for further help and guidance.
On next post we will be helping you with the engineering aplitude test questions regarding drawings. Don't forget to get tuned on soon.